Well, last Friday was the big day. I finally finished my Masters program at Iowa State and I have to say, I’m going to miss it a little bit. I’ve been taking just a bit of a break from blogging for a couple weeks, but will start up soon enough as things begin to heat up at work. Until then, enjoy some pictures from Graduation.
Tag Archives: Masters
Tags1:1 challenging the status quo challenging tradition change content-creation content consumption edtech Education effectiveness engagement Ethical Uses of Technology Ethics facebook FDL free free resources google innovation integration Internet Safety ipad IPad app of the week ITEC IWB JMC learning M.Ed. Portfolio Blog Series paperless pedagogy Professional Development Reflections resource resources role in education social_networking Students teaching Technology technology coordinator Tech Tips techtips TPACK TQP twitter video
- Bookmark: tools for conducting lesson study: Tags: lesson study ... bit.ly/16Oyn2I 1 day ago
- New Post: Authentic Work is Hard: Authentic work is hard and requires those engaged in the problem so... bit.ly/1801LCN #edtech 2 days ago
- Authentic Work is Hard wp.me/pWatD-ap 2 days ago
- “@cariteske: Hacking the Future of Iowa’s Schools zite.to/10bcoP7 via @zite” sounds awesome! 5 days ago
- RT @cariteske: Free iPad Apps to Teach Current Events zite.to/10aemPF via @zite 5 days ago
- tools for conducting lesson study
- The Active Learner: Free 1:1 Ideas for PE
- Blogging About The Web 2.0 Connected Classroom: So...You Wanna Use Blogs In The Classroom
- Facebook - To block or not to block - that is the question | The Way I See It
- Technology in Elementar Classrooms: Part 1-Literature Groups | The Way I See It
Technology Tips by Daniel Mourlam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not imply endorsement by my employer.