Well, last Friday was the big day. I finally finished my Masters program at Iowa State and I have to say, I’m going to miss it a little bit. I’ve been taking just a bit of a break from blogging for a couple weeks, but will start up soon enough as things begin to heat up at work. Until then, enjoy some pictures from Graduation.
Tag Archives: Masters
- 1:1 action research apps article assessment Authentic challenging the status quo challenging tradition change collaboration content-creation content consumption Curriculum Ed.D. edtech Education effectiveness engagement eportfolio Ethical Uses of Technology Ethics facebook Failure FDL free free resources google how-to i11i innovation instructional design integration Internet Safety ipad IPad app of the week ITEC IWB JMC Leadership Day learning literacy M.Ed. Portfolio Blog Series organization paperless PBL PD pedagogy PLN portfolio problem-based learning Professional Development reflection Reflections resource resources role in education social_networking Student-Centered Students student teaching summer support Teachers teaching Technology technology coordinator Tech Tips techtips Time Management TPACK TQP troubleshooting twitter video Welcome
- RT @mcleod: Where the magic happens bit.ly/1qo9GCa #iaedfuture #iaedchat #plaea 3 days ago
- 10 awesome Google features you should be using usat.ly/1ozZZkG a few I didn't know. 2 weeks ago
- RT @MontezumaSchool: Via @nprnews: Debunking Common Myths About The Common Core npr.org/2014/08/03/337… #iaedfuture #education #ccss 3 weeks ago
- RT @mcleod: Why Poor Schools Can’t Win at Standardized Testing theatln.tc/1yy7cUk #edreform #iaedfuture #edchat 1 month ago
- RT @tonnet: Top story: This Is What a Student-Designed School Looks Like | MindShift blogs.kqed.org/mindshift/2014…, see more tweetedtimes.com/tonnet 1 month ago
Technology Tips by Daniel Mourlam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not imply endorsement by my employer.