Well, last Friday was the big day. I finally finished my Masters program at Iowa State and I have to say, I’m going to miss it a little bit. I’ve been taking just a bit of a break from blogging for a couple weeks, but will start up soon enough as things begin to heat up at work. Until then, enjoy some pictures from Graduation.
Tag Archives: Masters
- 1:1 action research apps article assessment Authentic cell phones challenging the status quo challenging tradition change collaboration content-creation content consumption Curriculum Ed.D. edtech Education effectiveness engagement eportfolio Ethical Uses of Technology Ethics facebook Failure FDL free free resources google how-to i11i innovation instructional design integration Internet Safety ipad IPad app of the week ITEC IWB JMC Leadership Day learning literacy M.Ed. Portfolio Blog Series ning organization paperless PBL PD pedagogy PLN portfolio Professional Development reflection Reflections resource resources role in education social_networking Students student teaching summer support Teachers teaching Technology technology coordinator Tech Tips techtips Time Management TPACK TQP troubleshooting twitter video Welcome
- New Post: #UNIETD Post 3: The Power of Authenticity: Today I was observing preservice teachers at a lo... bit.ly/1f2hZAv #edtech 1 day ago
- #UNIETD Post 3: The Power of Authenticity wp.me/pWatD-bu 1 day ago
- @msriehle #unietd It's almost a new literacy we need to develop. Change happens too fast to not be able to adapt to new situations 2 days ago
- What does the cloud mean? #unietd 2 days ago
- “@atomic_learning: Infographic: A Simple Way to Scaffold Learning ow.ly/v8vnS” #unietd 5 days ago
- 2014-03-19 SITE TPACK Symposium
- The Best New Google Docs Tools for Teachers and Students | Vitae
- Educational Leadership:Authentic Learning:Five Standards of Authentic Instruction
- 'I'm rapping to the beat!' Jimmy Fallon gets Brian Williams, Lester Holt to take on 'Rapper's Delight' - TODAY.com
Technology Tips by Daniel Mourlam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not imply endorsement by my employer.