Well, last Friday was the big day. I finally finished my Masters program at Iowa State and I have to say, I’m going to miss it a little bit. I’ve been taking just a bit of a break from blogging for a couple weeks, but will start up soon enough as things begin to heat up at work. Until then, enjoy some pictures from Graduation.
Tag Archives: Masters
- 1:1 action research apps article assessment Authentic cell phones challenging the status quo challenging tradition change collaboration content-creation content consumption Curriculum Ed.D. edtech Education effectiveness engagement eportfolio Ethical Uses of Technology Ethics facebook Failure FDL free free resources google how-to i11i innovation instructional design integration Internet Safety ipad IPad app of the week ITEC IWB JMC Leadership Day learning literacy M.Ed. Portfolio Blog Series ning organization paperless PBL PD pedagogy PLN portfolio Professional Development reflection Reflections resource resources role in education social_networking Students student teaching summer support Teachers teaching Technology technology coordinator Tech Tips techtips Time Management TPACK TQP troubleshooting twitter video Welcome
- Focus on Audience for Better PBL Results pocket.co/sgqev There’s also a great feedback form for guest judges #pblchat 1 day ago
- Using Legos to help facilitate our learning in class tonight. http://t.co/LB67MKYHxv 2 days ago
- Hey #unietd are u ready to teach my 2yr old daughter who likes to take selfies and post them on Instagram? #betterbe http://t.co/HHUN88xIsh 5 days ago
- 5 little-known things your iPhone can do usat.ly/1bTYqZF via @USATODAY 6 days ago
- RT @TechnoEduc8Tau: #WindowsAndMirrors: #MultiCulturalEducation is not just for Black, Asian, Hispanic, and "Other" -American children. It'… 1 week ago
- Educational Leadership:Authentic Learning:Five Standards of Authentic Instruction
- 'I'm rapping to the beat!' Jimmy Fallon gets Brian Williams, Lester Holt to take on 'Rapper's Delight' - TODAY.com
- Integration Strategies for PBL | Edutopia
- Amazon.com: PBL for 21st Century Success: Teaching Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication, and Creativity eBook: Suzie Boss, John Larmer, John Mergendoller PhD: Books
- iPadagogy-Wheel.001.jpg 1,403×1,044 pixels
Technology Tips by Daniel Mourlam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- The views and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not imply endorsement by my employer.